The second box below, "All Items by Source", lists electronic resources specifically for Nurisng & Allied Health.
- CINAHL with Full Text (EBSCO) 600 full-text journal titles, indexing to an additional 3,000. 1981-present
- Medline with Full Text (EBSCO) 1,500 journals full text, 1965-present
- Reliable information on drugs and herbal remedies.
- Drugs.com: Drug Information Online Drug and related health information provided by articles and online medical reference works.
- Natural Medicines Research Collaboration Covers complementary and alternative medicine, including dietary supplements and integrative therapies.
- Emphasis on medical conditions and diseases.
- • Academic Video Online (Proquest/Alexander Street)
- • https://www.libproxy.puc.edu/login?url=https://video.alexanderstreet.com/channels
- • 3,067 Nursing (keyword search)
- • 3,208 Health Sciences
- • 166 Child/Maternal Health
- • 209 Drugs and Medications
- • 301 Mental Health
- Films on Demand
- 1,626 Nursing (keyword search)
- 5,500 Health & Medicine (subject link)
- 379 Nursing
- 435 Medicine
- 603 Mental Health
- 201 Child Health
- 55 Midwifery
- 1,034 Everyday Health & Nutrition
Director & Systems Librarian
- • Quoting, Paraphrasing, and Summarizing
- • Paraphrase: Write it in Your Own Words
- • Sample Essay for Summarizing, Paraphrasing, and Quoting
Books, media, and articles not available at the PUC Library may be borrowed from other libraries at no charge. You will be notified when the items arrive.
For the fastest service, check the LINK+ catalog first. This service provides quick access to California libraries that share a combined collection of about four million unique titles (books and media). Items will arrive in 3-4 days.
- • INTERLIBRARY LOAN
Items not available through LINK+ can still be requested from another library. Non-LINK+ requests take about 7-10 days to arrive. Articles usually arrive in 1-2 days.
If you are using and find an item you want to borrow, select the "Borrow from another library" option and complete the form.
If you are using Discovery Search (EBSCO) and find an article not available online, select the “Request” option and complete the form.
If you're not sure where to start, visit the Interlibrary Loan page for more information.