The first box, "All Items by Source", lists electronic resources specifically for Visual Arts.
- Visual Arts.
- Combined with Répertoire de la litterature de l'art (RILA) this is produced by The Getty Research Institute to index selected European and American visual arts material.
- Visual Arts.
- Combined with Bibliography of the History of Art (BHA) this is produced by The Getty Research Institute to index selected European and American visual arts material.
- Multi-subject, Film & Television, Shorts & Feature Length.
- Stream on web, iOS app, Android app, Apple TV, ChromCast, Roku.
- 31,000+ titles, including the Criterion Collection.
- Feature Films, Indie Films, Classics, Documentaries, Instructional Videos, Great Courses.
Multi-subject. 4,600 journals full text. Indexing for articles in 8,500 additional journals.
Multi-subject, Business, English & Literature, History, World Languages & Cultures. Full-text scholarly journals, books, and documents.
LexisNexis Academic [now Nexis Uni]
Multi-subject, History, Business, Political Science, Journalism, Social Work. 15,000 business, legal, and news sources. Includes The New York Times, The Washington Post. Information for over 80 million companies.
Multi-subject. Select individual databases for merged search results: 40 databases (mostly full-text), Academic Video Online, and Ebook Central.
Katy Van Arsdale
Special Collections Librarian
= Restricted resource
= Some full text
= OpenURL enabled
= Video files
= Audio files
Books, media, and articles not available at the PUC Library may be borrowed from other libraries at no charge. You will be notified when the items arrive.
For the fastest service, check the LINK+ catalog first. This service provides quick access to California libraries that share a combined collection of about four million unique titles (books and media). Items will arrive in 3-4 days.
- INTERLIBRARY LOAN
Items not available through LINK+ can still be requested from another library. Non-LINK+ requests take about 7-10 days to arrive. Articles usually arrive in 1-2 days.
If you are using and find an item you want to borrow, select the "Borrow from another library" option and complete the form.
If you are using Discovery Search (EBSCO) and find an article not available online, select the “Request” option and complete the form.
If you're not sure where to start, visit the Interlibrary Loan page for more information.